Used to measure the thickness of coating on the metal.
Coating Thickness Meter CM-1210B has two measuring methods to
choose.How to choose?
Measuring method:F probe
*paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium,
lacquer,phosphide,alloy, paper,chrome etc.(non-magnetic materials)
Base:iron, nickle etc.(magnetic materials)
Measuring method:N probe
Coating:anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings,
Base:aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel,
* Can store the new data in 99 groups.
* Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous
(Notice:Continuous mode is convenient to measure the coating
thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.)
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Automatic memory of calibration value,and automatic recognize the
* Operation process have buzzing reminder,while no buzzing in
* Use USB data output and RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
* Separate Type can provide several type probe, measure can be more
|Operating Principle||Magnetic Induction / Eddy Current (F / NF)|
|Measuring Range||0~2000 um / 0~80 mil|
|Resolution||0.1 um / 1 um|
|Min. Radius Workpiece||F Type: convex 1.5 mm / concave 25 mm NF Type: convex 3 mm /
concave 50 mm|
|Min. Measuring Area||6 mm|
|Min. Sample Thickness||0.3 mm|
|Accuracy||± 1~3%n or ± 2.5 um|
|Auto Power Off|
|Metric / Imperial||Convertible|
|Battery Indicator||Low Battery Indicator|
|Operating Conditions||Temp. 0~40 °C, Humidity: 10~90 %RH|
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) Battery|
|Dimensions||140 x 72 x 34 mm ( 5.5 x 2.8 x 1.3 inch )|
|Weight||215 g (Not Including Batteries)|
1. Main Unit
2. Probe (F Type & NF Type)
3. Calibration Base Set (F Type / NF Type) CTG-BS
4. Calibration Foils CTG-CF (1 set, 4 pieces)
5. Carrying Case
6. Operation Manual
1. USB, RS-232C data cable with software
2. Bluetooth data out put with software
GUANGZHOU LANDTEK INSTRUMENT CO LTD is the real professional
manufacturer of meters and instruments in China.
For more details,please feel free to contact us.Thank you!